Wednesday, March 11, 2009

About Me

I taught myself to knit when I was eight years old. My tools were nothing but a small ball of red wool and two pencils. My instructions; not but a distant memory of someone showing me the knit stitch and my stubborn determination to figure it out. I didn't know how to cast on or off, so I figured out my own ways.
My first finished project was approximately 5'' wide on one end, 3'' wide on the other, and 6 '' long. I sewed up the sides and made a very awkward coin purse.
Since then there has been no stopping me. I've dabbled here and there with other needle work styles, but knitting has remained my favorite.
Today I'm working on designing my own styles and patterns, and getting them up for sale.
Most of my designs so far are women's and children's fashion, and stuffed animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment