Friday, March 18, 2011

Iron-on Patches

Started work on some more coats of arms. They're like the one on my Little Knight sweater, only I'm adding a backing so they can be ironed on the buyer's own belongings. Such as jackets, t-shirts, backpacks, etc. No pictures yet. I've almost finished a white unicorn on a blue field, and I'm not perfectly happy with it, so I'll just use it as a test subject. Next I'll another white unicorn but on a green field and after that some kind of dragon.

I'm second guessing myself on the Royal Robe idea. I was going to make it solid white, maybe with a velvety black trim. But I'm thinking it would be a better idea to keep it a more traditional red with white trim. I have the patches to work on anyway, so even while I'm taking some time to decide I'm keeping busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment